Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stop #1 ::: Los Angeles

Party peeps!

Just a quick update... I am in LA prepping for the grand adventures in SE Asia and having an OUTSTANDING time! My sister CeCe came to visit me, and she, Johnnie, and I went to the mummies exhibit at the California Science Center. Here we are lifting a 5,400 lb pickup...
Truck is down. Girls are up.


Girls are down. Truck is up.



And CeCe is just plain funny...


Have I metioned that I heart my seester?


She received the grand Hollwood and Sunset Boulevard tours yesterday as well as a trip to Disneyland's California Adventure in the rain today! We road in the front seats of a roller coaster in the rain and it felt like we were getting pelleted! We held our hands in front of our faces the whole time... Nothing like a great pair of post-rollercoasterintherain mascara raccoon eyes in Disneyland... SEXY!

:::IMPORTANT WORLD TRAVEL UPDATE::: I was originally planning on departing for Bangkok tonight at 1:20 am, but instead I am extending my Los Angeles fun and will be staying here until October 18th at 1:20 am.... Stay tuned for updates and VIVA the world!

xoxo

TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment