Monday, July 25, 2011

The healthiest sandwich EVER!

Hey Guys!

I'm back from cookie land. Okay, I've been back for a while.

I just wanted to quickly share with you my new favorite lunch aka the healthiest sandwich EVER made... the raw hoagie!



Ingredients:

1 romaine heart
1 Tblsp raw tahini (sesame seed butter)
red pepper, sliced
mango, diced
cucumber, diced
2 scallions, diced
1 stalk of celery, diced
3 dates, chopped

Spread the leaves of your romaine heart and spread the tahini inside with a knife. Then start shoving and layering your fruit & veggie goodness inside. And feel free to get fancy and add in your own fav fruits and veggies.

Results: Delicious & Nutritious lunch.

I need to give a quick shout out to the super hot low fat raw vegan Megan Elizabeth, whom I am a HUGE fan of. I got this recipe/idea from her! Check her out at www.meganelizabeth.com. She's hot. You can tell her I said so.

Also, if you want to hang out with me and eat some of my yummy raw food, come to my Un-Cooking class on August 10th! I am limited to only ten spots, and as of this moment, only five are left! http://rawtara.eventbrite.com/

Peace, Love, Eat Some Veggies,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment